Loyola University Chicago School of Law welcomes all Loyola students during regular access hours (see information on "restricted access" periods below). The library is proud to offer a wide range of services and resources to support our students' legal research.
If you have a reference question, please contact one of our Reference Librarians by phone at (312) 915-7205, by e-mail at LoyolaLawReference@luc.edu, or in person at the Reference Desk (Law Library, 3rd floor).
Law Library Hours
All current Loyola students are permited to use the Law Library unless we are on "restricted access." Restricted access hours occur in the weeks immediately preceding and during Law School exams. Of the student body, only current Law students and Paralegal students may use the library during these periods to ensure they have the most complete access to our spaces and resources as they study.
For the most up-to-date information on the Law Library's hours, please see our calendars page. Or, call the circulation desk, at (312) 915-6986.
Directions to the Law Library
The Loyola University Chicago School of Law Library is located on the 3rd through 5th floors of the Philip H. Corboy Law Center, at 25 East Pearson Street, Chicago, IL 60628.
Law Library Services for Students
Services for our current Law School students:
- Study rooms - groups of two or more students may reserve a study room.
- Reference - During regular semester hours Reference Librarians are available to assist with research Monday-Thursday 8:00AM - 9:00PM. Fridays 8:00AM-5:00PM, Saturdays 9:00AM-5:00PM, and Sundays 12:00PM-6:00PM.
- Computers/Printing - Computer terminals with printers are loacted centrally on the 3rd, 4th and 5th floors. There is also a full computer lab located on the 4th floor of the library which offers PCs, Macs, and laser printers. All printing is free for current Law students from any library computer.
- InterLibrary Loans - Students may request books, articles, and other library material not available in Loyola University Chicago Libraries through ILLiad, our interlibrary loan management system.
- InterCampus Loans - Law students may request any book from any University library and have that book held for pick up at their desired circulation location.
- Office Supplies - Staplers, three hole punchers, scissors, a paper cutter, and other general office supplies are availabile for use at the third floor circulation desk.
- Copier/Scanner - There is a photocopier/scanner located on the third floor. Scanning is free and copy cards can be purchased in the basment of the Corboy Law Center.